If you are starting a new office or business, you are definitely going to need a wireless router that can handle the business volume that you are going to be doing. It will depend on what type of business you have what kind of wireless router you will need.
Some people have guest access for their business, while people are in there browsing or shopping. This can be a great idea. Allowing customers on the network is something that will bring them in. As they are wandering around using the wireless signal, they are also looking at your merchandise. It automatically establishes of feeling that the customer has towards you that you have already given them something for free and it raises the chances of them purchasing something. If you have your own business and need the Best Wireless Routers that can help your business, you can consider one of products below
1. TP-Link AC3200 (Archer C3200):
The best thing about this TP-Link AC3200 router is its tri-band technology as a result of which the users will get three separate bands of Wi-Fi, and they will be able to connect a number of devices with the router. With the feature called smart connect as the devices will be assigned to the best channels by this router. Because of six antennas and combined with beamforming system, this router can provide the widest range for using the Wi-Fi connection. The network management and the installation of this router are extremely easy. The CPU is at 1GHz, and the CPU of dual core ensures that the router will provide its wonderful performance for your business
Key Features :
- Tri-Band technology
- Smart Connect makes devices run faster
- Combined 3200Mbps Wi-Fi
- 6 high-performance antennas
- 1GHz dual-core CPU and 3 co-processors
- Excellent interface and Tether app make the installation faster
2. Linksys AC5400 (Max Stream EA9500):
When you talk about the tri-band best quality routers, the name of this router will surely come in the discussion. With the Linksys AC5400 tri-band router, the problem of lagging and buffering with the internet connection can be avoided. With its range extender feature, this router also will deliver the best signals when you move around with your device in the various corner of the home. The Ethernet will help to connect different sorts of devices with the router. The security features of this router are really good, and it is easy to install the same as well. With the warranty of three years, this router can surely serve your business purpose.
Key Features ;
- Tri-Band Wi-Fi
- 8 Gigabit ports for wired connection
- Range Extenders.
- 3-Year Warranty & Full Support
- Security features included : WPA/WPA2, SPI firewall.
3. Linksys AC1900 Dual Band (WRT1900ACS):
The manufacturer of this wireless router is Linksys, and it is a dual band router. This router will also be a very good option for your online business because it offers many great features. Its powerful CPU with 1.6 GHz dual core make this wireless router can provide constant good performance means the video streaming and gaming without the buffering or lagging for a long time,. The four antennas ensure that the dual band Wi-Fi connection works perfectly and can provide you with the widest range of the connection. Users are also able to prioritize devices or websites and have full control to the router.
Key Features ;
- Wireless-AC up to 600 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + 1300 Mbps (5 GHz) for media – intensive applications
- 4 high-performance antennas
- Dual Core 1.6 GHz CPU
- 4 Gigabit ethernet ports
4. NETGEAR N600 (WNDR3400)
If you want to purchase a powerful & wide range wireless router with a very good performance by enhancing the speed to such a level where you can enjoy your business as well as watch online video streaming or HD gaming without any sort of lagging or buffering this NETGEAR N600 (WNDR3400) router can be a very good option for you. It is one of the best wifi router in Amazon and has more than 7000 customer reviews, its secure encrypted way of data transferring this router can provide you just the best security performance. This router is extremely easy to install. Even if you watch a movie online or enjoying HD gaming in 4K you is not going to experience any sort of interruption.
Key Features ;
- Speed of Dual Band WiFi : 300 + 300Mbps
- Great wireless range especially for medium to large homes,
- Also check : Best wireless router for large house 2017
- Simultaneous Dual Band to Reduces interferences between wireless-enabled devices and for better connections
- NETGEAR genie
- Supports Windows 8
5. NETGEAR Nighthawk X6 AC3200 (R8000)
This is a tri-band gigabit wireless router and available various models.. depending with your needs. It can be installed easily on your home or offices and compatible with many wireless devices. The speed of Wifi reaches 3.2Gbps and combined with 6 high-quality antennas for better speed and range. To avoid lag during gaming, streaming or downloading huge files, Netgear packs this router with Smart connect feature and paired with 1GHz dual core processor make it great for multiple device.
Key Features ;
- Fast Speed : up to 3.2Gbps
- Tri-Band: More devices can connect to the router
- Dynamic QoS bandwidth & Smart ConnectSix high performance antennas & powerful amplifiers maximize range
- 1GHz dual core : for faster connection
- Netgear Genie
6. Linksys WRT54GL
This is a Linux-based router that has been equipped with 4-port switch as well as Wireless-G Access Point. It comes with 2 external antennas to deliver the best signal to users meanwhile for security feature, it has WPA2 standards so that the connection will be encrypted for advance protection. This router allow you to share your Internet connection via 4 ethernet wired with maximum speed of 54 Mbps. If you have small network, just connect up to 4 PCs to the router. The installation is simple and the instructions is available too, just plug it to a power source then connect it to your modem to get its Internet connectivity then pair it to your computer or laptop.
Key Features :
- Interface : Ethernet Port
- Operating System : XP , Vista 32/64
- 4 Ethernet ports to expand your wired network
- Support WPA2 and SPI firewall
- Easy setup
- Open Source Firmware so you can make custom configurations
7. TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750
Here is another popular router by from TP-Link, the Archer C7 AC1750 where it can delivers speed of up to 1.75 Gbps (450Mbps @ 2.4Ghz while in 5Ghz frequency, the speed can reach 1300Mbps). The device is powered by Single-core processor and has also been supported by 802.11ac and 2 USB ports that can be used for share various files or media as well as printer too. Of course with its extra bandwidth, the device will be a great choice for demanding activities like multiplayer online gaming, watch favorite shows or movies. It can be installed and managed quickly by using your smartphones or tablet via TP-LINK Tether app.
Key features :
- Supports 802.11ac
- Dual USB Ports
- Create Guest Network Access for Privacy
- IP-based Bandwidth Control
- WPA security system and with the special WPS button
- Easy Setup
- Support multi-language
- Wi-Fi Speed up to 1750 Mbps
8. NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 (R7000)
If you want to accelerate your wireless connectivity, you should consider the NETGEAR Nighthawk R7000 which offers speed up to 1900Mbps and with extreme performance, thanks to it s powerful dual core 1GHz processor. This router also comes with awesome amplifiers, external antennas and combined with beanforming+ technology that can increase the range and reliability of coverage. With this router, you can enjoy lag-free gaming, stream media without buffer or interrupted connection, etc.
Key Features :
- Speed : Wireless – 600+1300 Mbps speeds.
- Processor : 1GHz Dual Core
- Upstream and downstream QoS : great for gaming or video streaming experience.
- Prioritized bandwith
- Netgear GENIE application
- The installation can be done quickly & automatically
- Beamforming+ improves range and performance.
- Open Source Support at myopenrouter website.
- Back up software (automatic work) available for Windows and Mac OS.
9. NETGEAR AC1750
Yet another great Wireless router from NETGEAR, the AC1750. Although the speed is slightly slower than AC1900 above buy it offers 3x faster access and more effective streaming especially for your home PCs or mobile device as well. The device runs in dual band frequencies to reduces any possible interference and users can get better connections on their wireless-enabled devices. Various sharing features are also available such as DLNA, ReadySHARE USB access, one USB 3.0 port, ReadySHARE Printer & Vault.
Key Features :
- AC1750 wireless speed 450+1300 Mbps speeds
- 3 high-power external antennas
- Can handle up to 12 or more wireless devices
- NETGEAR genie App
- Two usb port s(v2&3)
- Beamforming +
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- Parental Controls lets you filters content for all your connected devices
10. ASUS RT-AC3200
This is a triband wireless router featuring an awesome feature called “Tri-Band Smart Connect” that can help you to maximizes the performance of each wifi devices. The data rate hits 3200Mbps where two 5GHz frequencies gets 2600 Mbps while another 2Ghz frequency gets 600 Mbps. For better experiences, ASUS packs it with a dual core processor, 4 ports for Gigabit Ethernet as well as USB 3.0 and 2.0 storage and advance security with AiProtection which keeps your data or digital ID always save and secure. Just like other HQ wifi router, setup can be finished with ease via web-based using intuitive ASUSWRT UI.
Key Features :
- Smart Connect system
- Speed up to 3200 Mbps
- Port can be used for : USB 2.0 & 3.0, printer sharing, or 3G/4G dongle
- ASUSWRT UI help you to install it quickly
- AiProtection for complete security on your network
- ASUS AiCloud 2.0
Other reviews ;
- Best home wireless routers 2017
- Top 10 Best cable modems 2017
- Top 10 Best wireless access points 2017
- Top 10 Best Wireless range extender 2017
- Top 10 Best Gaming Router 2017
There are many different types of routers available. If you’re business is quite small, then you could go with basic home router system. For a business that will be growing, you need to think ahead and use VPN router or Dual Band router. There are three components that work together.
- The client is the basic component of the wireless service. It is the computer, or the laptop, iPad, or wireless phone.
- The client once turned on automatically begins looking for a connection point or router. In a very small office, you can use a router that goes about 150 feet and be fine. In larger offices, the router connects the computers in this specific network together.
- Access points are like extenders for a wireless network when the network is too large for one router. Something can run in bridge mode where it relays data wirelessly between the router on one side and the computers on the other.
What Are the Types of Wireless Routers?
Wireless routers are been basically the same as far as the technology with some speed upgrades and different capabilities.
- 11A speeds up to 54mbps. Originated in 1999, it is still a popular business router. It operates on the 5-GHz range.
- 11B: this is slightly slower and better for home and small business needs. It was made at the same time as the A model. 11mpbs and 2.5 GHz range.
- 11g: This model was made in 2003 and offers the same range of 54mpbs as the A but 2.5GHz like the B. It still supports older client needs so is good for business.
- 11n: It is compatible with older client versions as well. If you have people living nearby, get a dual-band router or access point that also works in the 5GHz range.
- 11ac from late 2012 is the newest of the routers and the fastest.
For your business you may need additional security features like VPN router/firewall: This is an upgrade of the basic wireless router system. They have a private network server. There is also UTM (unified threat management) but that requires an Ethernet system not a wireless one. You will be paying monthly fees usually for the upgraded security for your business.
Larger Network Needed
As your business grows, you may need more capabilities and a stronger signal. You can add access points to your wireless network to handle additional clients and traffic. With these access points, of course you can save more money because more wireless-enabled devices can connect to your Internet connection and you can increase office productivity as well.